Silicone Mould Release Agent TPD-4012 is a modified silicone material specially developed for demoulding polyurethane products.
- Good smoothness, good isolation performance
- Excellent high and low temperature resistance
- No corrosion to the mould
- Easy demoulding, can be used for many times
- High dilution ratio and low use cost
Item Typical Value Appearance Colorless transparent liquid Viscosity(25℃, cp) 500-1500 PH Value 7-9 Demoulding force (N/100cm2) ≤160
PU products: PU shoes and PU sole, PU rigid foam, PU toys, PU self-crusting, PU elastomer.
Rubber and plastic products: EVA, PET, thermal insulation materials, rubber outsole, rubber tires, sports products, foam sheets.
How to use
When TPD-4012 is used for demoulding polyurethane products, it should be firstly diluted with dichloromethane (or toluene, xylene, gasoline, 120 # solvent oil and other organic solvents), and then spray or brush the diluted product evenly on the mould. The dilution ratio varies according to the material, size, processing temperature, technical requirements, and processing conditions, etc. of the polyurethane products, generally 20-30 times, and the specific ratio shall be determined after the test.
If the storage time is too long, the viscosity of the product tends to increase. The exposure to the air should be avoided.
N.W.25KG Plastic drums or N.W.200KG Plastic drums.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous chemicals.
2. Require sealed and airproof packing.
3. Should be stored in a shady cool, ventilated warehouse.
4. Keep away from fire, heat source, direct sunlight and rain.
5. Avoid from oxidant, acid, alkali chemical materials and other impurities.