Product Name: Alkyl Aryl Polysiloxane
Other Name: Alkyl Aryl Silicone Oil
Equivalent Product: Dow Corning 230 Alkylaryl polysiloxane fluid
Alkyl aryl polysiloxane TPD-4230 is especially developed for the manufacturing of the high-grade die casting release agent. It has excellent resistance to high temperature and excellent lubricity.
- Suitable for large(the weight of die-casting machine＞500 tons) and complex die-castings.
- Excellent high temperature resistance, no carbonation even at the temperature of 360℃, therefore no residues, no smoke on the molded part.
- Excellent release property.
- The volatile matter has no smoke and it is non-toxic, no harm to the operators.
- Does not affect the post-processing performance (such as coating, electroplating, printing) of the die-casting products.
Item Unit Typical Value Appearance Light yellow transparent liquid Density, 20℃
0.87-0.97 Active content % 100 Viscosity, 25℃ cSt 1000-1500 Refractive Index
1.4620-1.4660 Suitable Diluents hydrocarbons, ethers, esters solvents
- Used to produce die casting mold release agent for various of metals, such as aluminum, magnesium, zinc alloy, etc. It is especially suitable for applications with high die temperatures and for the production of big, heavy and complicated parts.
- Used to produce mold release agent for synthetic fiber spinneret.
- Used to produce mold release agent for polyurethane, epoxy resin and PVC products.
- Used to produce mold release agent for tyres.
How to use
Alkyl Aryl Polysiloxane TPD-4230 needs to be emulsified first before use, then it needs to be diluted, the perfect dilution ratio has to be individually determined through trials.
Note: In order to improve the performance-price ratio for the applications in small die-casting machines, polyethylene wax can be added into the formulation to reduce the costs, the recommened ratio of TPD-4230: polyethylene wax=2: 1.
For how to emulsify TPD-4230, please consult us.
Alkyl aryl polysiloxane TPD-4230 is available in N.W. 25kg plastic drums or N.W.190kg iron drums.
Transportation & Storage
Transported as non-dangerous cargo.
The product should be stored in a dry and cool place.
Avoid contacts with strong acid and alkali, etc.
Shelf life: 1 year.