Other Name: Vinyl terminated polydimethylsiloxane, Vinyl Functional Silicone Fluid, Vinyl Silicone Fluid
CAS No: 68083-19-2
As regard of Vinyl Silicone Oil TPD-Vi901, the higher the molecular weight, the lower the vinyl content, on the contrary, the smaller the molecular weight, the higher the vinyl content. TPD-Vi901 is an excellent and active intermediate.
- The vinyl groups at both ends make it has a strong reactivity
- Better compatibility with organic materials than dimethyl silicone oil
Item Vi901-25 Vi901-50 Vi901-110 Vi901-210 Vi901-250 Vi901-350 Appearance Colorless transparent liquid Viscosity (25℃, mpa.s) 25±5 50±5 110±15 210±20 250±25 350±25 Vinyl Content, wt% 3.0±0.3 1.7±0.05 1.06±0.03 0.70±0.03 0.63±0.03 0.49±0.03 Volatile(150℃/2h), % ≤1.0 ≤1.0 ≤1.0 ≤1.0 ≤1.0 ≤1.0 Item Vi901-500 Vi901-1000 Vi901-2000 Vi901-5000 Vi901-10000 Vi901-20000 Appearance Colorless transparent liquid Viscosity (25℃, mpa.s) 500±25 1000±50 2000±100 5000±250 10000±500 20000±1000 Vinyl Content, wt% 0.43±0.02 0.32±0.02 0.23±0.01 0.16±0.01 0.12±0.01 0.10±0.01 Volatile(150℃/2h), % ≤1.0 ≤1.0 ≤1.0 ≤1.0 ≤1.0 ≤1.0
Other viscosities can be provided according to customers’ requirements.
- Used as an additive in the production of silicone rubbers to adjust the strength and hardness of silicone rubbers.
- Used to produce liquid silicone rubbers and it is the main material of injection type silicone rubber.
- Used as a modifier for polymers such as polyurethane, acrylic.
N.W.200KGS Iron drums or N.W.950KGS IBC Totes.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous cargo.
2. Require sealed and airproof packing.
3. Stored in a dry and cool place.
4. Avoid contact with acid, alkali and other impurities
5. Keep away from fire, heat source, direct sunlight and rain.