Alkyl aryl polysiloxane TPD-4203 is suitable for anti-sticking and demoulding of plastic, rubber and metal products, especially for demoulding of polyurethane products. Good thermal stability makes it reusable at high temperature without decomposition and leaving residue. Excellent compatibility enables it to be diluted in aliphatic hydrocarbons, chlorinated solvents and aromatics.
Equivalent Product: Dow Corning 203 Alkylaryl polysiloxane fluid
- Good lubricity and demoulding property
- Good hydrophobicity and coatability
- Good high temperature resistance
- Good scratch and abrasion resistance
- Excellent hand feeling
Item Unit Typical Value Appearance Light yellow transparent liquid Density, 20℃
0.88-0.95 Active content % 100 Viscosity, 25℃ cSt 800-2000 Volatility(150℃/3h) % ＜1 Freezing Point ℃ ＜-10
- It is suitable for anti-sticking and demoulding of plastic, rubber and metal products, especially for demoulding of polyurethane products. It can also be used as internal demoulding agent in plastics, synthetic resins and other materials.
- It is suitable to be used in PE, PP and TPE elastomers to significantly improve the internal lubrication and hand feeling.
How to use
1. It can be added together with other materials in certain proportion to the twin-screw extruder to melt, mix and granulate directly.
2. After mixing with resin particles in the premixer, add seperated materials to mix, then the premix produced by this method is easy to be melted, mixed and granulated in twin screw extruder.
3. In the internal mixer, a certain amount of resin and powder raw materials are used as carriers, which are mixed with TPD-4370 to granulate and then made into masterbatch for use.
Recommended Dosage Level: 0.5-2.0%, the optimal dosage level should be determined by trial.
Alkyl aryl polysiloxane TPD-4203 is available in N.W. 25kg plastic drums or N.W.190kg iron drums.
Transportation & Storage
Transported as non-dangerous cargo.
The product should be stored in a dry and cool place.
Avoid contacts with strong acid and alkali, etc.
Shelf life: 1 year.