Mould Release Agent TPD-4210-50 is made of dimethyl silicone oil, silicone resin and modified silicone oil with active group as main components with water as dispersing medium and polyether modified polysiloxane emulsifier as emulsifying agent. It can obviously reduce the surface tension of liquid. The emulsion is stable and it has excellent demoulding performance, no corrosion to metal molds, no secondary pollution to the products. It is especially suitable for demoulding of polyurethane, PU, rubber and plastic products. It can completely replace the emulsion polyurethane release agent which is widely used at present.
- High temperature resistance, can withstand high temperature of about 360 ℃
- Easy demoulding, maintain smooth surface
- The residue is very low for secondary processing such as spraying
- Good chemical stability
- Smoke-free in use and no gray after demoulding
- Non-toxic and environmental friendly
Item Typical Value Appearance Milky white liquid pH Value 7.0-9.0 Active Content 50±2% Stability(3000r/min, 30min) No layer, no deposit
PU products: PU shoes and PU sole, PU rigid foam, PU toys, PU self-crusting, PU elastomer.
Rubber and plastic products: EVA, PET, thermal insulation materials, rubber outsole, rubber tires, sports products, foam sheets.
How to use
Mould Release Agent TPD-4210-50 can be directly diluted, and the dilution concentration can be adjusted according to the properties of the demoulding materials. Before using in large quantities, please try with small samples to determine the appropriate concentration. The dilution concentration should be increased step by step according to the principle of first high and then low, and the final dilution standard is the concentration when the demoulding effect and dosage are balanced.
Maximum dilution ratio with water is: 1: 30.
The dilution can be sprayed directly and evenly on the moulds.
N.W.25KG Plastic drums or N.W.200KG Iron drums
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous chemicals.
2. Require sealed and airproof packing.
3. Should be stored in a shady cool, ventilated warehouse.
4. Keep away from fire, heat source, direct sunlight and rain.
5. Avoid from oxidant, acid, alkali chemical materials and other impurities.