Composition: Polyether modified polydimethylsiloxane
Equivalent Product: BYK 333
Silicone Leveling Agent TPD-3333 is used to reduce the surface tension of the coating systems, promote leveling, improve the wettability of the substrates, prevent shrinkage, and improve the surface smoothness and glossiness. It can be used universally in all coatings systems.
- Not affect overcoatability
- Strong generality, can be applicable to various of coating systems
Item Unit Typical Value Appearance Light yellow transparent liquid Viscosity at 25°C
600-1200 Active content % 100 Water solubility - Soluble in water Density at 25℃
1.02-1.06 Electronic conductivity, 50% aqueous solution us/cm ＜50 Surface tension, 25℃ mN/m ＜23 Refractive index
It can be used universally as leveling agent in all coatings systems.
How to use
Dosage level: 0.05-1% based on total formula.
It can be added at any stage of the production process. In order to facilitate the addition, it can be diluted with the appropriate solvent first.
Solvent types: water, alcohols, esters, alkanes, aromatics can be diluted at any ratio.
Applicable coating systems:
Oil-based Solvent-free Water-based √ √ √
N.W. 25KG plastic drums or 200KG Iron drums.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous chemicals.
2. Require sealed and airproof packing.
3. Should be stored in a shady cool, ventilated warehouse.
4. Keep away from fire, heat source, direct sunlight and rain.
5. Avoid from oxidant, acid, alkali chemical materials and other impurities.
Shelf Life: 1 year.