Other Name: Epoxy Terminated Silicone Oil, Epoxy Polymethylsiloxane
Epoxy Silicone Oil TPD-6250 is epoxy terminated polymethylsiloxane. Because of its strong reaction activity, epoxy group can react with other functional groups, and can be used as a modifier, additive and diluent of various resins, and has a wide range of applications in textile, leather and ink industries. In textile finishing, epoxy terminated silicone oil is the main raw material of ternary copolymeric silicone oil.
- Colorless, non-toxic, no irritating smell and good stability
- High epoxy activity, uniform molecular weight distribution and stable viscosity
Item TPD-6250-80 TPD-6250-100 TPD-6250-130 TPD-6250-150 Appearance Light yellow transparent liquid Molecular Weight 8,000 10,000 13,000 15,000 Viscosity, mPa.S 180 300 450 530 Epoxy Value, mmol/g 0.24 0.19 0.15 0.14 Volatile Matter, (105°C/3h), % ≤5.0 ≤5.0 ≤5.0 ≤5.0
1. In resin and ink products, organosilicone can be introduced into organic resin through the reaction of amine curing agent and epoxy group to improve the performance of the resin. Can also be used as an ink thinner for specific environment.
2. It is the key raw material of terpolymeric silicone oil softener for textiles. Polyether amine or other modified monomers can be introduced into it by using its activity of epoxy group to produce excellent hand finishing agent and improve the wearability of the product.
3. It has the similar performance of silane coupling agent, it can increase the strength of composite products, it is the main raw material of addition silicone rubber, it can also be used as the raw material of release agent.
N.W 200KG hard plastic barrel or 1000KG IBC Tote.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous cargo.
2. The product should be stored in a shady, dry place with the temperature 0°C-30°C, freezing should be avoided.
3. Avoid from acid, alkali chemical materials and other impurities.
4. Keep away from fire, heat source, direct sunlight and rain.