Other Names: Hydrogen Silicone Oil, Hydrogen Terminated Silicone Oil
Cas No.: 70900-21-9
Hydride Terminated Polydimethylsiloxane TPD-204 is a kind of polysiloxane which uses the Si-H bond on its end group to introduce silicon hydrogen bond into the end chain through hydrosilylation. It is a key material and an important organic silicon intermediate for the production of silicone modified block or graft copolymer.
- Colorless and odorless
- Extremely Low VOC, meet the requirement for low content of D4/D5/D6
Item TPD-204-50 TPD-204-80 TPD-204-100 TPD-204-130 Appearance Colorless Tranparent Liquid Colorless Tranparent Liquid Colorless Tranparent Liquid Colorless Tranparent Liquid Molecular Weight 5,000 8,000 10,000 13,000 Viscosity, mm2/s 95 200 320 480 Hydrogen Content, % 0.040 0.025 0.019 0.014 Volatile Matter, (105°C/3h), % ≤1.0 ≤1.0 ≤1.0 ≤1.0
1. It can be used as raw material for end-reactive linear modified silicone.
2. It can be used as chain extender and crosslinker for addition cure liquid silicone rubber.
3. It is a key material and an important organic silicon intermediate for the production of silicone modified block or graft copolymer.
N.W 200KG hard plastic barrel or 1000KG IBC Tote.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous cargo.
2. The product should be stored in a shady, dry place with the temperature 0°C-30°C, freezing should be avoided.
3. Avoid from acid, alkali chemical materials and other impurities.
4. Keep away from fire, heat source, direct sunlight and rain.
Notes: During the reaction, H2 will be generated, avoid contact with fire.