Polyether Epoxy Terminated Silicone Oil TPD-7600 is a kind of double-active silicone epoxy resin intermediate having liner polysiloxane segment in the middle, with epoxy groups and polyoxyethylene ether segments at both ends. Because of its epoxy group, it can react with amine curing agent. It can be used as an additive for epoxy resin, and it is also an important intermediate for the synthesis of block silicone oil by replacing epoxy silicone oil.
- Can be customized
- Low VOC, meet the requirement for low content of D4/D5/D6
- Specially designed polyether structure, high expoxy activity, good stability and good hand feeling
- Uniform and transparent, high stable quality
Item TPD-7600-80 TPD-7600-90 TPD-7600-110 TPD-7600-140 Appearance Light yellow transparent liquid Viscosity, cSt 140~190 310~360 550~600 620~670 Epoxy Value, mmol/g 0.24 0.21 0.18 0.14 Application For synthesis of hydrophilic and fluffy feel silicone oil For synthesis of soft and fluffy silicone oil For synthesis of soft and slippery feel silicone oil For synthesis of super slippery and soft feel silicone oil
N.W 200KG hard plastic barrel or 1000KG IBC Tote.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous cargo.
2. The product should be stored in a shady, dry place with the temperature 0°C-30°C, freezing should be avoided.
3. Avoid from acid, alkali chemical materials and other impurities.
4. Keep away from fire, heat source, direct sunlight and rain.