Silicone Emulsion TPD-268 is a nonionic polydimethylsiloxane emulsion with an active content of 60%. Because of its non-ionic property, it can be widely used in various systems, such as non-ionic, anionic, cationic emulsifying systems or polymer systems that do not form complexes. It has good stability when diluted to 20% solid content.
- Nonionic emulsion
- Good glossness and hydrophobicity
- Good wetting and lubricating characteristics
- Can be used as a general type release agent
- Free of APEO
- Compliance with the cleaner regulation (EC) No. 648 / 2004
- It has good emulsion stability at 50℃
- Good dilution stability, can be diluted to 2%
- Good freeze-thaw stability (5 cycles)
Item Typical Value Appearance Miliky white liquid Solid Content, (% W/W) 56-66 Density, g/cm3 1.0 pH Value 7.0-9.5 Type of emulsifier Nonionic Diluent Water
- Can be used as an additive of polishing agent for automotive and furniture. It can provide good gloss only with the least amount of dosage.
- Can be used as release agent for rubber or plastic parts.
- Can be used as a lubricant for extruded rubber parts, conveyor belt.
- Can be used as a lubricant for textile machinery.
Available in N.W. 200KG Plastic Drums or N.W.1000KG IBC Totes.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous cargo.
2. Require sealed and airproof packing.
3. Freezing should be avoided, if freezing happens, the product should be unfreed before use at the room temperarture.
3. Stored in a dry and cool place, the storage temperature should be 5-40℃.
4. After first opening the product, be sure to seal tightly.