Composition: Polyether modified polydimethylsiloxane
Equivalent Product: TEGO Wet 270
TPD-3270 is a multifunctional wetting agent, it can greatly reduce the dynamic and static surface tension of the systems. It can improve the wettability of the substrates, promote spreading, prevent shrinkage, increase pollution resistance and improve leveling.
- Exellent resin miscibility, applicable to both water-based and oil-based systems.
- It has certain defoaming property.
- Low dosage with excellent effects.
- Excellent compatibility, soluble in methanol, isopropanol, acetone, xylene and dichloromethane, and can be dispersed in water.
Item Unit Typical Value Appearance Transparent light amber liquid Viscosity at 25°C
20~60 Active content % 100 Water solubility - Soluble in water Density at 25℃
0.95～1.0 Surface tension, 25℃ mN/m ＜22 Refractive index
TPD-3270 is suitable for inks, decoration and industrial coatings for plastics, metals and wood. It can be used as a wetting agent and adhesion promoter in water-based, UV-curable, traditional solvent-based and high solid-content coatings. It is especial suitable for water-based PU systems.
How to use
Recommended dosage level: 0.1-1.0% based on total formula.
Adding method: It can be added during grinding or stirring or after the production. In order to facilitate the addition, it can be diluted with the appropriate solvent first.
Solvent types: water, alcohols, alkanes, aromatics can be diluted at any ration.
Applicable coating systems:
Oil-based Solvent-free Water-based √ √ √
N.W. 25KG plastic drums or 200KG Iron drums.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous chemicals.
2. Require sealed and airproof packing.
3. Should be stored in a shady cool, ventilated warehouse.
4. Keep away from fire, heat source, direct sunlight and rain.
5. Avoid from oxidant, acid, alkali chemical materials and other impurities.
Shelf Life: 1 year.