Chemical name: Polyalkyleneoxide modified heptamethyltrisiloxane
Molecular formula: C11H30O2Si3·[C2H4O]n
CAS No: 27306-78-1
Super Coating Wetting Agent TPD-377 is an incredibly potent and unique surface tension reducing agent for aqueous applications. It (@0.1wt%) gives an aqueous surface tension of 21.5mN/m. It provides superwetting and penetrating properties to the formulations. It prevents crater formation in aqueous coatings when the substrate has a low surface tension.
- Superwetting and penetrating properties
- No affect on overcoatability
Item Typical Value Appearance Colorless to light amber liquid Surface tension (0.1%) 20-22 mN/m Active content 100% Viscosity(mm2/s ,25℃) 10~30 Cloud point（1% in water solution) < 10℃ Ionic type Nonionic Solubility soluble in water ,alcohol, ether，ketone，etc
- Water-based coatings and Solvent-based coatings:
Strong penetration power to millipore substrate, enhance the leveling, flowability and gloss, control foam and enhance air release.
- Water-based and oil-based paiting inks:
Enhance the leveling, flowability and gloss, control foam and enhance air release.
Recommended Dosage Level:
0.5% (wt%) in solvent based system.
0.1-0.2% (wt%) in water based system.
Super Coating Wetting Agent TPD-377 is surely stable and it can maintain surface activities for long time in PH=6-8 systems. If the liquid mixtures is PH=3-6 or PH=8-10, further test is needed to confirm the usage.
N.W.25KG Plastic drums or 200KG Iron drums.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous chemicals.
2. Require sealed and airproof packing.
3. Should be stored in a shady cool, ventilated warehouse.
4. Keep away from fire, heat source, direct sunlight and rain.
5. Avoid from oxidant, acid, alkali chemical materials and other impurities.
Shelf Life: 2 years.