Chemical name: Polyalkyleneoxide Modified Trisiloxane
Cas No: 67674-67-3
Dow Corning-Q2-5211, Momentive Silwet 408, Break thru S 240-Evonik
Silicone Agricultual Adjuvant TPD-348 is a modified trisiloxane, and is an organic silicone surfactant with super ability of spreading. It makes the water surface tension lower down to the 20.5mN/m at the concentration of 0.1%(wt.). After being mixed with the pesticide solution at a certain proportion, it can lower the contact angel between the spray and foliage, which can enlarge the coverage of the spray. Furthermore, Silicone Agricultural Spreading and Penetrating Agent TPD-348 can make the pesticide absorbed through the stomatal of leaves, which is extremely effective for improving efficacy, reducing amount of pesticide, saving cost and reducing environmental pollution caused by pesticides.
- EU REACH Registration
- Superspreading for exceptional spray coverage of crop and plant surfaces
- Up to 70% spray volume reduction to lower water use and application costs
- Excellent penetration providing better pesticide uptake and efficacy
- Better spray treatment adhesion on crop and plant surfaces
- Rainfastness to lower pesticide wash-off and waste
- Lower use levels than non-silicone surfactants
Item Typical Value Appearance Colorless to light amber liquid Surface tension (0.1%) 20.5±0.5 mN/m Density 1.01-1.03 g/cm3 Effective Content 100% Viscosity, 25℃ 30-50 mPa.s Cloud point（1% in water solution) < 10℃ Ion type Nonionic Solubility Soluble in water
How to use
- Used as a component in agrochemical formulations
When TPD-348 be added to agrochemical formulations, the recommended dosage amount is 0.5%-8%. Adjust the PH value of the formulations to 6-8. Users should adjust the dosage amount of TPD-348 according to different varieties and condition in order to achieve the most cost-effective results.
- Used as a tank mix additive
As a tank mix additive, TPD-348 can improve spray coverage, promote absorption, and reduce the amount of spray. When spray mixture PH is 6-8, and be used within 24 hours after preparation, TPD-348 performs best.
In fact, usually 0.025%-0.1% TPD-348 added in the low spray volume can achieve a sufficient coverage. Typical usage amount is listed as follows:
Plant Growth Regulator 0.025%-0.05% Herbicide 0.025%-0.15% Pesticide 0.025%-0.10% Bactericide 0.015%-0.05% Fertilizers and trace element 0.015%-0.10%
N.W.200KG Plastic drums, 1000KG IBC drums or other packing on request.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous chemicals.
2. Require sealed and airproof packing.
3. Should be stored in a shady cool, ventilated warehouse.
4. Keep away from fire, heat source, direct sunlight and rain.
5. Avoid from oxidant, acid, alkali chemical materials and other impurities.