Composition: Alkyl polyether modified polydimethylsiloxane
Equivalent product: BYK 320
TPD-3230 is a versatile leveling agent with excellent compatibility, it is used to control the surface tention of liquid materials.
- Strong generality, can be applicable to various of coating systems
- Excellent leveling and wetting performance, prevent the shrinkage cavity
- Improve the smoothness and glossiness of the coating surface
- Improve the wettability and distribution of pigments or fillers and make the coatings more delicate and stable
Item Unit Typical Value Appearance Transparent light amber liquid Density, 20℃
1.01-1.05 Active content % 100 Viscosity, 25℃ cSt 600~1200 Surface tension, 25℃ mN/m ＜22 Refractive Index
It is suitable to be used as leveling agent for all kinds of industrial coatings and PU leather.
It can also be used as an internal release agent for plastic products or spinning oil additive.
Applicable coating systems:
Oil-based Solvent-free Water-based √ √ √
Recommended dosage level: 0.1-1.0% based on total formula
Adding method: It can be added at any stage of the production process. In order to facilitate the addition, it can be diluted with the appropriate solvent first.
Solvent types: water, alcohols, alkanes, aromatics can be diluted at any ration.
25KG, 50KG or 200KG Plastic or Iron drums.
Transporation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous chemicals.
2. Require sealed and airproof packing.
3. Should be stored in a shady cool, ventilated warehouse.
4. Keep away from fire, heat source, direct sunlight and rain.
5. Avoid from oxidant, acid, alkali chemical materials and other impurities.