Composition: Polyether modified polyfluorodimethylsiloxane
Fluorosilicone Leveling Agent TPD-FS8013 is polyether modified low molecular weight polymer of methyl-(3,3,3-trifluoropropyl)siloxane. It is widely used as a general purpose leveling agent with good performance, it is applicable to both water-based and oil-based coating systems.
- Strong generality, can be applicable to various of coating systems
- Good anti-fouling and anti-scratch performance
- Excellent leveling and wetting performance, prevent the shrinkage cavity
- Improve the smoothness and glossiness of the coating surface
Item Unit TPD-FS8013 Appearance Light yellow transparent liquid Viscosity at 25°C
400~1000 Active content % 100 Water solubility - Soluble in water Density at 25℃
1.03-1.07 Electronic conductivity, 50% aqueous solution us/cm ＜50 Surface tension, 25℃ mN/m ＜23 Refractive index
Used as leveling agent for coatings.
Applicable coating systems:
Oil-based Solvent-free Water-based √ √ √
When used in polyurethane modification, it can be added with polyols in the process of resin prepolymerization, or later. When used in coating modification, it can be added directly. For convenience of adding, it can be diluted with suitable solvent before adding.Solvent types: water, alcohols, esters, alkanes, aromatics can be diluted at any ratio.
Solvent-based systems 0.05-3%(based on the weight of total formula Modified resin systems 0.5-5%(based on the weight of resin) Water-based systems 0.5-5%(based on the weight of total formula)
25KG, 50KG or 200KG Plastic or Iron drums.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous chemicals.
2. Require sealed and airproof packing.
3. Should be stored in a shady cool, ventilated warehouse.
4. Keep away from fire, heat source, direct sunlight and rain.
5. Avoid from oxidant, acid, alkali chemical materials and other impurities.
Shelf Life: 1 year.