INCI Name: Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone
TPD-3327C is a kind of lipophilic polyether containing alkyl polydimethylsiloxane with excellent W/Si and W/O emulsibility. It has good emulsifying effect for both silicone oil and non-silicone oil, and excellent dispersing ability for powder materials.
- Excellent W/Si and W/O emulsibility
- Easy to emulsify and low operating temperature
- Good emulsifying effect for both silicone oil and non-silicone oil
- Silky and non-sticky skin feel
Item Typical Value Appearance Colorless to light yellow transparent or translucent liquid Specific Gravity, (25℃, g/cm3) 0.950-1.010 Viscosity (25℃, cSt) 200-1500 Refractive Index, 25℃ 1.4300-1.4450
TPD-3327C can be used in a wide range of personal care applications such as: Skin care, Color cosmetics, Sun care, etc.
How to use
The recommended dosage is 1-5% as major emulsifier, and 0.1-1.5% as auxiliary emulsifier (according to the total amount of the formulation).
Slowly add the water phase into the oil phase, and then stir the mixture quickly till uniform.
1. Speeding up the stirring can improve the stability of the emulsion system.
2. Stir the oil and emulsifier thoroughly before adding water to emulsify.
3. If all the ingredients are liquid, emulsification can be operated at room temperature without homogenizer. Quick stirring can attain stable emulsion.
4. Adding some antifreeze agents such as propanediol and glycerin can improve the antifreeze effect of the finished product.
5. Increasing the water proportion can increase viscosity of the system.
N.W.50KGS Plastic Drums or N.W.200KGS Iron Drums.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous cargo.
2. Require sealed and airproof packing.
3. Stored in a dry and cool place.
4. Avoid contact with acid, alkali and other impurities
5. Keep away from fire, heat source, direct sunlight and rain.