Silicone oil is difficult to emulsify with ordinary non-silicon surfactants. It needs high-pressure homogenizer with high investment and low output. TPD-3630 is polyoxyethylene polyoxypropylene ether modified polysiloxane based nonionic emulsifier which is specially developed to emulsify silicone oils.
- Strong emulsifying ability and good emulsifying effect for silicone oils
- No special emulsifying equipment and emulsifying process are needed
- Fine particle size and stable emulsion
Item Typical Value Appearance Translucent or slightly muddy liquid PH value (1% aqueous dispersion) 6.0-8.0 Active Content ≥98% HLB Value 10-12 Ionic type Nonionic
Suitable for emulsifying dimethyl silicone oil and hydroxyl-terminated silicone oil.
How to use
Add 10-20% Silicone Oil Emulsifier TPD-3630 based on the weight of the oils which are going to be emulsified, mix them well and evenly, add water slowly under the stirring of the homogenizer to thicken the emulsion. With the increase of water content, the emulsion becomes thinner and has blue-light, add the water until it reaches the required content of the silicone emulsion.
N.W.50KG Plastic drums or N.W.200KG Plastic drums
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous chemicals.
2. Require sealed and airproof packing.
3. Should be stored in a shady cool, ventilated warehouse.
4. Keep away from fire, heat source, direct sunlight and rain.
5. Avoid from oxidant, acid, alkali chemical materials and other impurities.