[INCI Name]: Dimethicone/Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer (and) Laureth-3 (and) Laureth-25
Equivalent Product: Dow Corning 9509
Silicone Elastomer Suspension TPD-9509C is a microsphere emulsion of dimethicone/ vinyldimethicone crosspolymer. It can be used in formulations of skin care, sun care, color cosmetics, hair care and shampoo to provide long-lasting dry smoothness, light silky and non-greasy skin feel.
- Non-ionic O/W Emulsion
- Inner phase of silicone elastomer microsphere
- Non-greasy feel on skin
- Ease of formulatio
- Used easily at room temperature
- Convenient to be emulsified and dispersed
- Smooth and silky feel on skin
- Reduce tackiness of systems of formulation
Item Typical Value Appearance Milky white viscious liquid Centrifugal stability (ml, 2500 rpmx15min) 0.5 Active Ingredient, % 62~68
Silicone Elastomer Suspension TPD-9509C be used in sun care, skin care, hair care and other potential formulations.
How to use
Silicone Elastomer Emulsion TPD-9509C can be mixed with water. Add into system of emulsion formulation directly is better for its dispersibility. It is recommended to add cyclomethicone and skin-protective grease with low viscosity into the formulations to get silkier and velour skin feel. Mixed the system of formulation with stirring or shearing device.
The common usage level of TPD-9509C is 0.5-6.0% in hair care formulations, 10-20% in skin care or sun care formulations, and 30-70% in color cosmetics products. It is also recommended to carry out preliminary tests to determine the optimum quantity for particular application.
N.W.20KGS or N.W.50KGS Plastic Drums.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous cargo
2. Require sealed and airproof packing.
3. Stored in a dry and cool place.
4. Avoid contact with acid, alkali and other impurities
5. Keep away from fire, heat source, direct sunlight and rain.