[INCI Name]: Dimethicone/Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer
Equivalent Product: Dow Corning 9506
Silicone Elastomer Powder TPD-9506C is a white free-flowing cross-linked dimethyl polysiloxane elastomer powder. It could be dispersed in oil phase excellently and be formulated into w/o emulsions, o/w emulsions and water-in-silicone oil systems easily. The product provides dry smoothness and a light silky skin, non-greasy feel.
- White free-flowing elastomeric silicone powder
- Capable of absorbing polar and non-polar oils
- Thickening agent for water-in-oil and water-in-silicone formulations and cyclomethicone
- Excellent oil and sebum absorption
- Reduces tackiness of formulations
- Provides dry smoothness and a non-greasy skin feel
- Quick absorption and cold processing
Item Typical Value Appearance Smooth white powder with light agglomeration Density, g/cm3 0.15~0.35 Active Ingredient, % 100
Silicone Elastomer Powder TPD-9506C can be used in sun care, skincare, hair care and other potential formulations.
How to use
It is recommended to first disperse TPD-9506C silicone powder in low molecular weight silicone fluid using a homogenizer or propeller-type mixer. No heating is required.
When making an emulsion with this product, incorporate the powder into the oil phase and mix with high shear to break up the agglomerates.
The recommended usage level is 1-20%.
N.W.20KGS Carton Drums or N.W.200KGS Iron drums.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous cargo
2. Require sealed and airproof packing.
3. Stored in a dry and cool place.
4. Avoid contact with acid, alkali and other impurities
5. Keep away from fire, heat source, direct sunlight and rain.