[INCI Name]: Crosspolymer Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone/Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer
Equivalent Product: Dow Corning 9045
Silicone Elastomer Blend TPD-9045C is a blend of cyclopentasiloxane and dimethicone/ vinyldimethicone crosspolymer, it is a traslucent gel. This product coud be dispersed in oil phase excellently. It can be formulated into W/O emulsions, water-in-silicone oil, and O/W emulsions and anhydrous products to provide dry smoothness and a light silky skin, non-geeasy feel.
- Silky, smoothing touch
- Slight sebum absorbin
- Room temperature processing
- Act as a thickener in W/O systems
- Reduce the stickiness properties of the formula
- Facial function
Item Typical Value Appearance Clear to pale yellow translucence gel Viscosity(cp, 25℃) 200,000~550,000 Penetration degree (1/10mm) 300~450 Non-volatile content (%, w/w) 12.00~12.75
Silicone Elatomer Blend TPD-9045C can be used in skin care, hair care, and other potential formulations, such as sun care, color cosmetics, and styling aid, etc.
How to use
It can be added to the oil phase or silicone phase in an emulsion formulation.
It can be post-added to emulsions provided the emulsion is viscous enough for the products to be dispersed.
For ease of use, blending with Dimethicone or cyclomethicone may reduce its viscosity.
When heat is used, the material should be processed in an enclosed vessel to prevent the cylcopentasiloxane from volatilizing.
The recommended processing temperature is not over 60℃.
The suggested usage level is 1%-20%.
N.W.20KGS Plastic Drums or N.W.200KGS Iron Drums.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous cargo
2. Require sealed and airproof packing.
3. Stored in a dry and cool place, the storage temperature should not exceed 60℃.
4. Avoid contact with acid, alkali and other impurities
5. Keep away from fire, heat source, direct sunlight and rain.