[INCI Name]: Dimethicone (and) Dimethicone/Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer
Equivalent Product: Dow Corning 9041
Silicone Elastomer Blend TPD-9041C is a mixture of dimethicone/vinyldimethicone crosspolymer and low viscosity dimethicone instead of cyclomethicone. It can be used in formulations of skin care, sun care, color cosmetics, hair care, perfume and antisudorific to provide long-lasting smooth, silky, non-greasy skin feel.
- Excellent spreading performance
- Non-greasy feel on skin
- Containing low viscosity dimethicone instead of cyclomethicone
- Excellent silky, smooth feel on skin
- Long-lasting skin feel
- Can be used as thickening agent in W/O Systems
- Can be used in either hot or cold processes
Item Typical Value Appearance Clear to yellowish, transaprent to translucence gel Viscosity(cp, 25℃) 250,000~550,000 Penetration degree (1/10mm) 230~420 Non-volatile content (%, w/w) ≥70
Silicone Elatomer Blend TPD-9041C can be used in skin care, hair care, sun care, color cosmetics, perfume, antisudorific etc.
How to use
TPD-9041C can be directly added to hot oil phase and prepare emulsion or cream.
Using a homogenizer to disperse TPD-9041C uniformly in formulations. Added into emulsion formulation directly is benefit for dispersion.
The common usage level of TPD-9041C is 1.0-30% in skin care formulations,0.5-5.0% in hair care products. It is recommended to carry out preliminary tests to determine the optimum quantity for particular application.
N.W.20KGS Plastic Drums or N.W.200KGS Iron Drums.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous cargo
2. Require sealed and airproof packing.
3. Stored in a dry and cool place, the storage temperature should not exceed 60℃.
4. Avoid contact with acid, alkali and other impurities
5. Keep away from fire, heat source, direct sunlight and rain.