The reasons for choosing us:
1. Our engineer has 25+ years’ experience for producing silicone diffusion pump oils
2. Quanlity assuarance
3 Worldwide delivery
4. High quality, low price
5. Paypal payment accepted
Chemical Name: 1,1,3,5,5-Pentaphenyl-1,3,5-trimethylsiloxane
Other Names: 705 silicone diffusion pump oil, Phenylmethylsiloxane Oligomers, Oil for diffusion pumps
CAS No: 3390-61-2
Equivalent Product: Dow Corning 705
Silicone Diffusion Pump Oil TOPDA 705 is a colorless transparent oily, single-component fluid designed for ultrahigh vacuum applications in the range of 5x(10-9~10-10) torr (untrapped). The vapor pressure and backstreaming rate of TOPDA 705 is so low that the use of traps or refrigeration is unnecessary for some ultra-high and ultra-clean vacuum applications. It has the highest phenyl content of all silicone diffusion pump oils and the best resistance to radiation. TOPDA 705 has been taken as an ideal replacement of Dow Corning 705 diffusion pump oil.
- Qualified for all Diffusion Pump
- Chemically and thermally stable
- High radiation resistance
- High oxidation resistance
- High moisture resistance
- Low vapor pressure
- Excellent untimate vacuum performance
Item Unit Typical Value Chemical composition Pentaphenyl trimethyl trisiloxane Ultimate Vacuum,
5x(10-9 to 10-10)
Saturated Vapor Pressure torr
1.09 ~ 1.10 Viscosity, 25℃ cSt 170~175 Viscosity, 40℃ cSt 61~64 Flash Point ℃ ≥243 Refractive Index
1.555~1.588 Congealing Point ℃ ≤-14 ~ -18
* GC-MS Test Report is available.
Used as diffusion pump oils, compared with TOPDA 704, TOPD 705 has a better untimate vacuum performance.
Available in 1kg plastic bottles, 1gallon, 5kg, 25kg plastic drums or 200kg iron drums.
Tranportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous cargo.
2. The product should be stored in a shady, dry place with the temperature 0°C-40°C, freezing should be avoided.
3. Avoid from acid, alkali chemical materials and other impurities.