The reasons for choosing us:
1. Our engineer has 25+ years’ experience for producing silicone diffusion pump oils
2. Quanlity assuarance
3 Worldwide delivery
4. High quality, low price
5. Paypal payment accepted
Chemical Name: 1,1,3,5,5-Pentaphenyl-1,3,5-trimethylsiloxane
Other Names: 705 silicone diffusion pump oil, Phenylmethylsiloxane Oligomers, Oil for diffusion pumps
CAS No: 3390-61-2
Silicone Diffusion Pump Oil TOPDA 705 is a colorless transparent oily, single-component fluid designed for ultrahigh vacuum applications in the range of 5x(10-9~10-10) torr (untrapped). The vapor pressure and backstreaming rate of TOPDA 705 is so low that the use of traps or refrigeration is unnecessary for some ultra-high and ultra-clean vacuum applications. It has the highest phenyl content of all silicone diffusion pump oils and the best resistance to radiation.
- Qualified for all Diffusion Pump
- Chemically and thermally stable
- High radiation resistance
- High oxidation resistance
- High moisture resistance
- Low vapor pressure
- Excellent untimate vacuum performance
Item Unit Typical Value Chemical composition Pentaphenyl trimethyl trisiloxane Ultimate Vacuum,
5x(10-9 to 10-10)
Saturated Vapor Pressure torr
1.09 ~ 1.10 Viscosity, 25℃ cSt 170~175 Viscosity, 40℃ cSt 61~64 Flash Point ℃ ≥243 Refractive Index
1.555~1.588 Congealing Point ℃ ≤-14 ~ -18
* GC-MS Test Report is available.
Used as diffusion pump oils, compared with TOPDA 704, TOPD 705 has a better untimate vacuum performance.
Available in 1kg plastic bottles, 1gallon, 5kg, 25kg plastic drums or 200kg iron drums.
Tranportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous cargo.
2. The product should be stored in a shady, dry place with the temperature 0°C-40°C, freezing should be avoided.
3. Avoid from acid, alkali chemical materials and other impurities.