INCI Name: Trimethylsiloxysilicate (and) Cyclopentasiloxane
Silicone Resin Film Former TPD-8055C is a mixed product of MQ silicone resin dispersed in volatile cyclomethicones, forming a washing durability and anti-migration film. Silicone resin solid sediment will appear if this product was in an un-sealed
condition for a long time, then be used before filtration.
- Liquid state and easy to add
- Highly and long-lasting film-formation
- Long-lasting water resistance
- Good volatility
- Excellent anti-migration and elution resistance
|Item||Typical Value |
|Appearance||Colorless transparent to light yellow translucent liquid|
|Viscosity (25℃, cp)||300-500 |
|Specific Gravity (25℃, g/cm3)||1.00-1.10|
|Refractive Index, 25℃||1.400-1.407 |
Protective skin products, sunscreen products, hair treatment products, antiperspirant and deodorant, makeup (Transfer-proof lipstick, BB cream, foundation, lip gloss, liquid eyeliner, etc.)
How to use
Due to containing volatile components, the product is recommended to be formulated at room temperature or below 50℃.
The recommended usage in make-up is 2-10%, in skin care is: 0.5-5.0%.
N.W.25KG Plastic drums or N.W.200KG Iron drums.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous cargo.
2. Avoid violent vibration during transportation..
3. The product should be stored in a shady, ventilated place at room temperature.
4. Avoid from acid, alkali chemical materials and other impurities.
Shelf life: 2 years.