CAS No: 63148-62-9
Silicone Oil TPD-201-5cst is a low viscosity linear polydimethylsiloxane with a viscosity of 5cSt at 25℃. It is clear, colorless and odorless.
- Very good resistance to high and low temperature
- Good combustion resistance
- Good dielectric properties
- Low surface tension
- Low pour point (＜-70℃)
- High compressibility
- Absence of ageing upon exposure to atmospheric agents
- Good oxidation resistance
- Little change in viscosity with temperature
Item Typical Value Appearance Colorless and odorless transparent liquid Viscosity (25℃, cSt) 5±0.5 Density (25℃,
0.920~0.930 Refractive Index, 25℃ 1.3950~1.4000 Flash point,℃ ≥125 Volatile(150℃/2h), % ≤1.00
- Thermostatic fluids (-50 °C to + 200 °C).
- Heat transfer fluid in freeze drying equipment.
- Low temperature bath fluids
- Dielectric fluids(impregnation of paper for condensers).
- Ingredients in maintenance products (wax polishes, floor and furniture polishes, etc.).
- Paint additives (anti-cratering, anti-floating/flooding and anti-scratching effects, etc.).
- Lubricants (lubrication of elastomers or plastics on metals).
- Personal care ingredients for skin care and color cosmetics.
N.W.200KG Iron drums or N.W.1000KG IBC Totes.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous cargo.
2. The product should be stored in a shady, dry place with the temperature 0°C-40°C
3. Avoid from acid, alkali chemical materials and other impurities.
Shelf life: 1 year.