CAS No: 63148-62-9
Other Name: Silicone Oil 350cst
PDMS Silicone Oil 350cSt TPD-201-350 is a colorless, odorless transparent liquid.
- EU REACH Registration
- Colorless and Odorless
- Cyclic Siloxanes (D4, D5, D6)＜0.1%
- Very good resistance to high and low temperature
- Good combustion resistance
- Good dielectric properties
- Low surface tension
- High compressibility
- Absence of ageing upon exposure to atmospheric agents
- Good oxidation resistance
- Little change in viscosity with temperature
- Good resistance to high and prolonged shear stress
|Appearance||Colorless transparent liquid|
|Viscosity (25℃), cSt||350±20|
|Density(25℃, g/cm3)||0.962 ~ 0.972|
|Refractive Index, 25℃||1.4020 ~ 1.4040|
|Flash point, ℃||≥310|
|Volatile (150℃/2h), %||≤1.00|
|Acid Value(KOH), μg/g||≤10.0|
- Thermostatic fluids (- 50 °C to + 200 °C).
- Dielectric fluids (impregnation of paper for condensers).
- Anti-blotting products for photocopying machines.
- Thinning and plastifying agents for RTV’s and silicone sealants.
- Lubricating and heat protecting agents for textile threads (synthetic sewing threads).
- Ingredients in maintenance products (wax polishes, floor and furniture polishes, etc.).
- Paint additives (anti-cratering, anti-floating/flooding and anti-scratching effects, etc.).
- Water repellent treatment: Of powders (for paints and plastics), Of fibers: glass fibers.
- Release agents (mould release of plastics and metal castings).
- Surfactants for styrene-butadiene foam.
N.W.200KGS Iron drums or N.W.1000KGS IBC Totes.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous cargo.
2. Require sealed and airproof packing.
3. Stored in a dry and cool place.
4. Avoid contact with acid, alkali and other impurities
5. Keep away from fire, heat source, direct sunlight and rain.