[INCI/CTFA]: PEG/PPG-15/15 Dimethicone
Equivalent Product: Dow Corning 190
TPD-390 is polyglycol (ethylene/propylene oxide) modified dimethicone and could provide unique surfactant properties, and lower surface tension as an ideal emulsifier of silicone oil and other oil-phase in personal care products. It has excellent water solubility, anti-static, smoothness feel, foaming-stable properties etc.
- Excellent emulsifying and wetting activity
- Non-irritating to skin
- Hydrophilic and humectants
- Anti-static and foaming-stable
Item Typical Value Appearance Colorless to yellowish transparent fluid Refractive index (25℃) 1.4500~1.4600 Specific gravity (25℃) 1.035~1.060 Ionic type Non-ionic Viscosity(25℃, cSt) 300~600
TPD-390 is an ideal emulsifier of silicone fluids and other oil-phase in personal care products. It was used widely in facial lotion, hair styling spray, make-up and sun protect creams, etc.
How to use
TPD-390 can be blended with filmable polymers such as PVP K-30, VA-64 in hair styling preparations. In facial lotion and cream, the common usage level is 1-3 %.
N.W.25KG Plastic drums or 200KG Iron drums.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous chemicals.
2. Require sealed and airproof packing.
3. Should be stored in a shady cool, ventilated warehouse.
4. Keep away from fire, heat source, direct sunlight and rain.
5. Avoid from oxidant, acid, alkali chemical materials and other impurities.
Shelf Life: 2 years.