CAS No: 63148-62-9
Other Name: Silicone Oil 10cst
Dimethyl Silicone Oil 10cSt TPD-201-10 is a colorless, odorless transparent liquid.
- EU REACH Registration
- Colorless and Odorless
- Cyclic Siloxanes (D4, D5, D6)＜0.1%
- Very good resistance to high and low temperature
- Good combustion resistance
- Good dielectric properties
- Low surface tension
- High compressibility
- Absence of ageing upon exposure to atmospheric agents
- Good oxidation resistance
- Little change in viscosity with temperature
- Good resistance to high and prolonged shear stress
Item 201-10 Appearance Colorless transparent liquid Viscosity (25℃), cSt 10±1 Density(25℃, g/cm3) 0.930 ~0.939 Refractive Index, 25℃ 1.3900 ~1.4020 Flash point, ℃ ≥150 Volatile (150℃/2h), % - Acid Value(KOH), μg/g ≤10.0
- Thermostatic fluids (- 50 °C to + 200 °C).
- Dielectric fluids (impregnation of paper for condensers).
- Anti-blotting products for photocopying machines.
- Thinning and plastifying agents for RTV’s and silicone sealants.
- Lubricating and heat protecting agents for textile threads (synthetic sewing threads).
- Ingredients in maintenance products (wax polishes, floor and furniture polishes, etc.).
- Paint additives (anti-cratering, anti-floating/flooding and anti-scratching effects, etc.).
- Water repellent treatment: Of powders (for paints and plastics), Of fibers: glass fibers.
- Release agents (mould release of plastics and metal castings).
- Surfactants for styrene-butadiene foam.
N.W.190KGS Iron drums or N.W.950KGS IBC Totes.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous cargo.
2. Require sealed and airproof packing.
3. Stored in a dry and cool place.
4. Avoid contact with acid, alkali and other impurities
5. Keep away from fire, heat source, direct sunlight and rain.